The company DRV ARQUITECTOS S.L.U is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of the public sector, or developments financed from Europe.
This accessibility statement applies to the website, excluding embedded content from other domains.
This website is Partially Compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to non-conformities in the following aspects.
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Some pages do not have their title correctly defined - Requirement 22.214.171.124 Titled of pages of UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be some images with alternative text that is not implemented or is incorrect - Requirement 126.96.36.199 Non-text content of UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be headers that are not clear or concise, or should not be headers - Requirement 188.8.131.52 Headings and labels of UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be form fields where the label is incorrect or nonexistent - Requirement 184.108.40.206 Inclusion of label in name of UNE-EN 301549:2022 and Requirement 220.127.116.11 Labels or instructions of UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
- Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of applicable legislation.
There may be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements.
There may be third-party content that is not developed by this Unit, nor under its control, such as office files from different organizations that need to be published on this site.
COMMENTS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
You can communicate accessibility requirements [Article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018] such as:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Report any other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Submit any other queries or improvement suggestions related to the accessibility of the website by calling +34 677 825 302.
You can submit:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018.
- A request for accessible information regarding:
- Content that is excluded from the scope of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- Content that is exempt from complying with accessibility requirements due to imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the request for accessible information, it must be clearly specified, with all clarity, the facts, reasons, and request that allow it to be verified that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.